2 bedroom flat for saleThe Belvedere, Bedford Row, Holborn
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- Living room with room to dine
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- 1st floor with lift access
- daytime porter
- Aspect - East/ South
- Size - 847 Sq., Ft.
- Estimated Service Charge - £3.30 sq. ft.
- Leasehold: 999 Years remaining
- Ground rent: £400 pa
A luxury 1st floor two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment (847 Sq. Ft.). Located in a newly converted, prestigious period building in Holborn. The property has been finished with high ceilings, quality fixtures and fittings throughout plus wood flooring. The apartment is fantastically located for Holborn Station and the surrounding attractions of Central London living. Daytime concierge and lift access.
Just a short walk is Covent Garden with its plethora of shops, independent boutiques, restaurants and bars. The infamous Covent Garden Market renowned for its fresh food, arts, crafts and antiques is also within easy reach. For those looking for a premium dining experience, located around the corner from The Belvedere is Jun Tanaka’s Michelin starred restaurant Pearl whilst London’s other famous restaurants are easily accessible by walking or public transport.
A short distance away is the world famous Leicester Square which is filled with cinemas, restaurants, theatres and nightclubs. In addition, there is plenty of active entertainment with local parks, bowling alleys and gyms all within walking distance.
The transport links are excellent, with Holborn and Chancery Lane stations located just a short walk away, making it ideal for access into The City, West End and the surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0022EE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.