3 bedroom house for saleOnslow Village
An immaculately presented family home that has been beautifully updated in recent years to provide bright and spacious accommodation with a garage and driveway parking. The property also allows scope to enlarge, subject to the usual planning consents. The property is situated in the heart of Onslow Village, allowing walking distance to the High Street, Guildford's mainline train station and many excellent local schools.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with ironing board cupboard, under stair storage and parquet flooring
* Dining room with parquet flooring
* Living room with gas feature fireplace, fitted storage cupboards/shelving and doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a modern range of cream units and laminate worktops, larder cupboard, parquet flooring and a door opening to the rear garden
* Utility room fitted with a range of cream units, wood worktops, butler sink and ceramic tiled flooring
* Family room/ bedroom four with built-in corner unit, storage cupboard and corner shelving
* Master bedroom with eaves storage and a basin with vanity storage under plus a fully tiled en-suite shower room comprising w.c and heated towel rail
* Bedroom two with built-in wardrobe/drawers and laminate wood flooring
* Bedroom three with built-in cupboards, basin with vanity storage unit under and laminate wood flooring
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and vinyl flooring
* Other noteworthy points include loft and eaves storage
* EPC Current Rating: D
The property is located in Onslow Village, which is located on the western outskirts of Guildford, positioned between the A3 and A31 road and certain parts have been designated as conservation areas. The local parade of shops includes a newsagent, coffee shop, vets and hairdressers; there is a recreational ground, tennis club and the All Saints church. Local schools include Onslow Infant School, Queen Eleanor's Junior School and Guildford County School. Within a mile is Guildford town centre, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon multiplex cinema, Spectrum Leisure Centre and national prizewinning Surrey Sports Park, owned by the University of Surrey. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. Th
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a paved driveway with off-street parking for two vehicles allowing access to the attached single garage * Attached single garage with storage room to the rear * Front garden mostly laid to lawn with a paved pathway to the front door, mature flower/shrub beds and hedged boundaries * The rear garden features a paved patio area with a covered seating area with the remainder laid to lawn featuring a hedged perimeter, built-in slide, sandpit, small wooded area and side gate accessing the front of the property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44458497.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 375069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.