3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurlington Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Downstairs Bathroom & Upstairs W.C
- Driveway & Rear Garden
** MUST BE SEEN ** DRIVEWAY ** EXTENDED ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & UPSTAIRS W.C ** THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS ** CONSERVATORY ** MUST BE SEEN!!
** MUST BE SEEN ** DRIVEWAY ** EXTENDED ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & UPSTAIRS W.C ** THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS ** CONSERVATORY ** Comprising porch, hallway, lounge, second reception room, downstairs bathroom, extended kitchen, conservatory, three good size bedrooms, upstairs w.c, rear garden & driveway.
Driveway & door into
Double glazed windows to front and side, french doors, ceiling light point, double glazed door into hall.
Ceiling light point, doors to lounge, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 17' 11" ( 4.17m max x 5.46m )
Double glazed bay window to front, laminate wood effect floor, ceiling light point, gas fire point, storage cupboard, door to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 10' 3" ( 2.82m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to kitchen, door to inner hall.
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler, ceiling light point, door to bathroom.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, hand wash basin with mixer tap and storage below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.98m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surfaces, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splash prone areas, 5 ring gas hob with oven below, plumbing for washing machine, two ceiling light points, double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 7' x 12' 6" ( 2.13m x 3.81m )
Double glazed to front, rear and side, door to rear and french doors to garden, tiled floor, radiator, ceiling light point.
Doors to bedrooms, doorway to inner hall and access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 13' 8" plus recess ( 3.43m max x 4.17m plus recess )
Double glazed windows to front, laminate wood effect floor, ceiling light point, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate wood effect floor, ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ceiling light point.
Paved rear garden with trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44458659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.