3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHillcrest Close, Watnall, Nottingham
- No Upward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Kitchen Dining Room
- Popular Location
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Gas Centrally Heated
- Double Glazed
- Viewing Essential
A well proportioned three bedroom town house in the popular location of Watnall. Close to local amenities, bus routes and major road links including the M1 ** Ideal First Time Buy or Buy to Let *** Call to View
A well presented three bedroom end town-House in the popular location of Watnall. Hillcrest is ideally located in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links. In brief the property comprises of an inviting entrance hallway with two large storage area's, one having plumbing for a downstairs WC. The lounge has a feature fireplace, laminate flooring and double doors leading to the generous kitchen dining room. To the first floor the landing leads to three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is both uPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated. Outside the property boasts gardens to both front and rear along with a brick built outbuilding. Viewings are essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to front, stairs to first floor landing, two storage cupboards, one having plumbing for a WC, radiator and door to,
Kitchen Diner 22' 9" x 8' 11" ( 6.93m x 2.72m )
Generous kitchen dining room fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with complementary tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and space for appliances. Under unit lighting, spotlights to ceiling, tiled flooring and radiator. uPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden and double doors to lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, feature fire place with electric fire, hearth and surround, laminate flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, storage cupboard and doors to,
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator
Family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, panelled bath with shower over and pedestal hand wash basin. Complementary tiled walls, laminate flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed opaque window to front.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front entrance door and fenced boundaries.
The enclosed rear garden is low maintenance with a paved patio, walled gravelled area with decked patio, brick built outdoor store and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44459238.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.