3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGordon Close, Little Paxton, St. Neots
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- South facing garden
- Downstairs shower room
- En suite to master
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* South facing garden
* En suite to master
* 14' Lounge
* Downstairs shower room
Window to side
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Obscure double glazed window to the front.
12' x 8'04" max (3.66m x 2.55m max). Fitted with a matching range of eye and base level units, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed window to the front. Hatch through to living room.
Open Plan Lounge
14'06" x 12'01" (4.42m x 3.70m). Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Open Plan Diner
12'06" x 7'09" (3.81m x 2.36m). Double glazed window to side, radiator. Patio doors to rear.
Fitted cupboards, doors to:
8'11" x 8'07" (2.73m x 2.61m). Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin. Airing cupboard and window to front.
9'10" x 12'04" (3.01m x 3.78m). Built in Wardrobe. Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
12'07" x 7'09" (3.83m x 3.78m). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
To the front there is off road parking and a garage which has power and lighting. Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with decked area. Gated access to side and rear. Door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44459712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.