8 bedroom guest house for saleWellesley Road, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Chain free bay fronted guest house
- 7 Letting bedrooms
- Furnished & equipped as seen
- Popular location close to amenities
- Walking distance to beach
- Offered chain free
A SPACIOUS 3 storey bay fronted GUEST HOUSE with 7 letting bedrooms and furnished & equipped as seen. The property is situated in a POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCALITY close to ALL AMENITIES and within WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH. CHAIN FREE.
A SPACIOUS 3 storey bay fronted GUEST HOUSE with 7 letting bedrooms and furnished & equipped as seen situated in a POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCALITY close to ALL AMENITIES and within WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH.
Door to front, 3 understairs cupboards, radiator.
Lounge / Bar 29' 10" x 14' 1" ( 9.09m x 4.29m )
Into double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire, wall lights, serving hatch, bar area, two radiators.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
Boiler cupboard, radiator, UPVC side door.
Owner's Bedroom 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side, gas fire, shower cubicle.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.24m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiling, serving hatch, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.06m )
Plus recess with wash hand basin, cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 4.17m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
Into double glazed bay window to front, wash hand basin, radiator.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Low level suite, double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 5 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 6 12' 4" x 12' 3" maximum ( 3.76m x 3.73m maximum )
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 7 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
Including en suite, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC.
Bedroom 8 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Wash hand basin, double glazed window to front.
Small forecourt, low brick walling.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, through first traffic lights turning left at the next traffic lights into St Nicholas Road, through next traffic lights, turn right into Wellesley Road and the property is situated on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY101195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.