2 bedroom maisonette for saleChristchurch Road, Tulse Hill, SW2
- Great ground floor flat close to Tulse Hill Station
- Generous reception room
- Two Spacious double bedrooms
- Well equipped kitchen with access to garden
- Shower room with walk-in shower
- Pretty gravel garden and lawned front garden
- Brockwell Park in walking distance
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spacious one bedroom ground floor flat featuring a well proportioned living space including two reception rooms, front and rear gardens and a great location close to excellent amenities.
Christchurch Road is a great location for a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants. The recreational space of Tooting Bec Common is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.