3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakleas Rise, Thrapston, Kettering
- Traditional family home
- Utility room with cloaks/WC
- 3 bedrooms
- Large rear gardens
- Shared driveway
- £1000 Buyer incentive applies
*Three bedroom semi-detached house*UPVc double glazed*Gas radiator heating*Lounge*Kitchen/dining room*
A well-presented, three bedroom semi-detached house, benefiting from an established rear garden, approaching 100' in length. UPVc double glazed and gas radiator heated, the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility and cloaks/WC First floor, three bedrooms and bathroom. An established rear garden, shared driveway, timber garage.
Radiator, telephone point, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
3.71m x 3.61m (12'2" x 11'10" max into bay & recess). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with wood burning stove, double radiator, exposed wooden flooring, picture rail, central heating thermostat, double doors to:
5.56m x 3.15m (18'3" x 10'4"). Living flame effect gas fire, radiator, patio doors to rear garden.
3.94m x 2.39m (12'11" x 7'10")
Fitted with a matching range of modern base and eye level units with wooden worktop surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, built-in electric fan assisted oven, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Window to side, walk-in storage cupboard with Worcester gas boiler, recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
2.06m x 1.96m (6'9" x 6'5"max into recess). Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, door to rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side. Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
Picul double glazed window to side, access to insulated loft.
3.84m x 3.68m (12'7" x 12'1"). Picul double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, picture rail.
3.68m x 3.25m (12'1" x 10'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, fireplace, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, picture rail.
2.44m x 2.29m (8' x 7'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, towel radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, extractor fan.
Front gravelled front garden.
Shared driveway to side, leading to:-
An enclosed, established rear garden, extending to approaching 100' in length x 20' in width. Generous lawn, mature tree, shrub and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44461848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.