3 bedroom terraced house for saleArundel Close, Lords Wood, Chatham, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced family property
- Off road parking to front
- No onward chain
- Close to local shops
- Good condition throughout
- EPC energy rating E (52)
The main thing to note as soon as you walk in the front door of this property is you will see there is no work needed which means that when you move in you will not need to spend any money on decorating!The house is also being sold with the huge benefit of no chain meaning you may even be able to move in quicker than you think!Another thing you will see which makes the property different to many others on the market at this price is a second bathroom downstairs as well as one upstairs. This is a definite problem solver if you have guests or a family that needs to get ready at the same time.The three bedrooms here are a great size both if you are a first time buyer looking to start a family or if you are up-sizing and looking for a family home that can be suitable immediately.As you can also see there is ample off road parking to the front giving you plenty of space to park your vehicles after a hard day at work.The great location this home is situated in, with good bus links and nearby motorway access, will mean that there will certainly be a lot of interest, so make sure you call today to book your viewing!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Bath & Shower Room: 6'3 x 5'5 (1.91m x 1.65m)
- Study/Dining Room: 10'4 x 6'7 (3.15m x 2.01m)
- Kitchen: 12'10 x 7'9 (3.91m x 2.36m)
- Lounge: 18'7 x 13'5 (5.67m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'3 x 9'8 (3.13m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 8'3 (3.97m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 8'1 (3.97m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room: 7'3 x 5'1 (2.21m x 1.55m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44462499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.