5 bedroom detached house for saleBentley
Sold STC £1,000,000
- Beautiful 16th Century cottage
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bath/shower rooms
- 3 Reception areas
- Stunning interior with exposed ceiling and wall timbers
- 0.84 acres and an additional approximately 2.3 acres available under separate negotiation
* Entrance Hall with Karndean flooring and exposed brickwork. * Sitting Room - a delightful bright room with brick fireplace and wood burner. * Kitchen/Dining Room - divided into two areas with both areas having Karndean flooring. Kitchen with ample cupboards and drawers with wooden worktops, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, Falcon Range cooker and space for washing machine. The Dining area is a good space and has doors out into the garden. * Utility Room with stable door to outside. * Family Room - another spacious room with brick fireplace fitted with a wood burner. * Bathroom with quarry tiled floor and under floor heating, low level w.c., wood panelled bath with shower over, storage cupboard.
First Floor with beautiful countryside views from most windows.
* Landing with a range of storage cupboards and large airing cupboard. * Bedroom 1 - a lovely room with * En-Suite Bathroom with wood panelled bath, sink in tiled surround with cupboards below, low level w.c.. * Three further double bedrooms, one of which is accessed through a charming low beamed doorway and having a secret trap door leading downstairs, ideal for childrens' adventures! * Single Bedroom with fitted wardrobes. * Shower Room with tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c. and pedestal wash basin.
* Gas central heating
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44462694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.