2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCromwell Close, Faringdon
Sold STC £209,995
- 2 Bedroom End of Terrace Home
- Living Room, Kitchen/Diner
- Family Bathroom, Double Glazing
- Central Heating, Enclosed Garden with Side Access
CUL-DE-SAC location. Situated in this sought after area of Faringdon is this End Terrace home, perfect for a FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT PURCHASE. Nestled away close to local trails leading to THE FOLLY TOWER. There is easy access to highly rated local schools as well as local amenities and Town Centre
2 Bedroom End of Terrace Home situated in a cul-de-sac and with-in easy distance of Faringdon's Town Centre. The accommodation comprises Living Room, Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Further benefits include Enclosed Rear Garden with side access & Parking
Canopied entrance porch. Double glazed door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 2" x 13' ( 4.01m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front. Door giving access to kitchen. Television point. Understairs storage area. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door giving access to rear garden. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Part tiling. Space for oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Boiler. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Doors giving access to bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 6' 9" ( 3.58m Max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiling. Bath with electric shower over. Chrome heated towel rail.
Area laid to lawn. Canopied entrance.
Enclosed rear garden. Mostly laid to lawn with paved patio area. Shed.
Allocated parking space.
Faringdon is a historic market town in the Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire, England, about 18 miles (29 km) southwest of Oxford, 10 miles (16 km) northwest of Wantage, 34 miles (54 km) northwest of Reading and 12 miles (19 km) east northeast of Swindon. It is a large parish, its lowest parts extending to the River Thames in the north and its highest ground reaching the Ridgeway in the south. It was the westernmost town in Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferred it to Oxfordshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44462799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.