4 bedroom terraced house for saleRussell Street, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £475,000
- NEWLY REFURBISHED FOUR BEDROOM PERIOD HOME
- TOWN LOCATION
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This amazing newly refurbished four bedroom period home situated in Stony Stratford. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, WC, fitted kitchen / breakfast room with built in appliances and bi-folding doors out to the rear terrace, separate reception rooms and library.
This amazing newly refurbished four bedroom period home situated in Stony Stratford. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, WC, fitted kitchen / breakfast room with built in appliances and bi-folding doors out to the rear terrace, separate reception rooms and library. Three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and master bedroom with en-suite. Outside are enclosed rear gardens.
Enter via double glazed front door. Door pull bell. Exposed Wooden flooring. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling rose. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Stripped doors. Sash windows to side elevation. Doors to:
Tv Room / Snug 11' 8" Max x 11' 8" ( 3.56m Max x 3.56m )
Open Victorian fireplace with tiled hearth. Exposed Wooden flooring. Coving to ceiling with ceiling rose and fitting. Useful chimney recess space. Openings to:
Lounge: 11' 9" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.58m x 3.45m Max )
Built in electric fire with tiled hearth and surround. Useful chimney recess space. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling rose. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Library: 8' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.60m )
Irregular shaped room. Sash window to inner hallway. Velux window,
Kitchen / Breakfast: 17' 4" +Door Space x 13' 5" ( 5.28m +Door Space x 4.09m )
With vaulted ceiling and two Velux windows. Single Belfast ceramic white sink with brass mixer taps over. Built in range cooker and double extractor hood over. Built in fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A range of units to both base and eye level with concealed lights. Radiator. Stable door to side elevation. Bi-folding doors to rear garden:
Wc / Cloakroom:
Low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Coving to ceiling. Ceiling lights. Stripped doors to all rooms and stairs rising to master bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom Two: 11' 8" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.56m x 3.15m Max )
Feature fireplace. Useful chimney recess space. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling rose. Sash window to rear elevation. Exposed Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three: 11' 9" x 12' 5" Max ( 3.58m x 3.78m Max )
Radiator. Two Sash window to front elevation. Feature fireplace. Useful chimney recess space. Exposed Wood flooring. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling rose and fittings.
Bedroom Four: 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Exposed Wooden flooring. Sash window to front elevation. Ceiling rose. Built in cupboard.
White claw foot slipper bath with chrome telephone style mixer taps over. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail and radiator. Coving to ceiling. Sash window to rear elevation. Boxed in wall mounted control boiler serving domestic hot water. Ceiling rose.
From Entrance Hall:
From 1st Floor Stairs Rising:
Landing area eaves storage. Velux window. Doors to:
Balcony Study Area:
Master Bedroom: 12' Max x 15' 9" Restricted head room ( 3.66m Max x 4.80m Restricted head room )
Velux window to front and rear. Eaves storage space. Chandelier light to remain. Doors to:
Shower cubicle. White panelled bath with mixer taps over. Vanity unit. Low push WC. Heated towel rail. Velux window.
No front garden. Covered alley to side leading to gated rear garden.
Enclosed to all sides by panelled fencing and brick built wall to rear. Decking area leading out to astro turf area and low level brick built wall. The remainder is well stocked with flower and shrub borders. Summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44462814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.