3 bedroom apartment for saleAlbemarle Road, Bournemouth
- Ground Floor Flat
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bathroom and Two En Suites
- Private Garden
- Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles
- Gated Entrance
This spacious four bedroom ground floor flat is situated in the desirable Winton Banks location which provides easy access to Winton high street with its array of shops, cafes, bars and excellent transport links.
This spacious four bedroom ground floor flat is situated in the desirable Winton Banks location which provides easy access to Winton high street with its array of shops, cafes, bars and excellent transport links. The property is set within a secure gated entrance and has off road parking, own private entrance and french doors from both the kitchen and one of the bedrooms into the private rear garden. Three of the bedrooms are doubles and two have en suites in addition to the master bathroom.
Porch 16' 4" x 7' 9" Max ( 4.98m x 2.36m Max )
Hallway 20' 4" x 3' 11" ( 6.20m x 1.19m )
Reception Hall 16' 4" x 7' 9" Max ( 4.98m x 2.36m Max )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 12' 2" irregular ( 3.71m x 3.71m irregular )
Bedroom One 13' 10" into Bay x 12' 6" Max Irregular shape ( 4.22m into Bay x 3.81m Max Irregular shape )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" Plus bay x 12' 5" Max irregular shape ( 3.84m Plus bay x 3.78m Max irregular shape )
Bedroom Three 11' 6" Maz Irregular shape x 7' 7" ( 3.51m Maz Irregular shape x 2.31m )
Bedroom Four 9' 4" Min x 7' 11" Max irregular shape ( 2.84m Min x 2.41m Max irregular shape )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.41m x 1.98m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44462829.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.