Commercial Property for saleMatlock Green, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4
Offers in Region of
590 sq. ft.
- 590 sq ft (54 sq m)
- Attractive double fronted period stone building
- Approx. 590 sq ft (147 sq m) GIA across two floors
- Prominent roadside position in vibrant local centre
- Tenanted under a three year business lease
- Premises suitable for offices or alternative use, subject to consents
Occupying a prominent roadside position in this popular local centre, less than half a mile from the town centre.
An attractive stone building, retaining great character, linked to and developed alongside the historic adjacent Tawney House.
Brook Cottage is occupied by So Healthy, a chiropractic clinic, but would suit alternative use, subject to consents.
Accommodation Sq m Sq ft
Ground Floor: 48.97 528
First Floor: 60.38 650
Total 109.35 1178
Outside: Communal parking area to the rear.
The property is listed as Offices and Premises with a Rateable Value of £9,900 per annum, effective 1st April 2017.
The property is held under a long leasehold of 999 years from 2007, subject to a service charge.
The tenants, So Healthy, occupier under a three year business lease from 1st February 2016 at a rent of £12,000 per annum on a full repairing and insuring basis.
The property has an EPC rating of G191. The EPC is available on request.
Offers are sought in the region of £250,000.
Each party is to bear their own costs.
It is understood that the property is not registered for VAT.
Viewing and Further Information:
All enquiries to:
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44465727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FTM9004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fidler Taylor, Matlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.