2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrook Street,Sudbury, CO10
- A very attractive, quiet, Victorian mid terrace set back away from the road.
- Long front garden and good sized back garden with rear access through neighbours garden.
- A noticeably wider and more spacious property in comparison with similar nearby properties.
- Traditional features; open brick fire with oak mantle, wooden floor boards, oak kitchen.
- A very good sized kitchen with space for a table and chairs
- Large modern wet room with free standing roll top bath
- Two good sized double bedrooms.
- Whole house is double glazed and newly re-plastered throughout.
- Good combi boiler.
- Close to beautiful countryside and good village amenities.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zn-xybk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.