3 bedroom terraced house for saleSecond Avenue, Sudbury
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Garage in Block
- Enclosed Garden
- Favourable Location
VIEWING ADVISED- A THREE bedroom, mid terrace property located in a popular area, offering greensward view to front and enclosed garden to rear. The property further benefits from a garage in block. NOT TO BE MISSED
The Accommodation Comprises
Stairs to first floor, radiator and tiled floor
Kitchen 9' 4" x 10' 7" ( 2.84m x 3.23m )
Window to front aspect, two under stair cupboards, kitchen comprises wall and base units with work tops over, inset sink and drainer and space for w/m, cooker and fridge freezer as well as tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.94m )
Windows and sliding doors to rear aspect and radiator
First Floor Landing
Two single storage cupboards, double a/c, loft access and doors to...
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
Window to rear aspect
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Window to front aspect and storage cupboard
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.96m )
Window to rear aspect
Two windows to front aspect, palled bath with shower over and glazed screen, w/c and wash hand basin, radiator and part tiled walls
Outside The Property
The front of the property has a pathway to front door with meter cupboard and storage cupboard the remainder of the front is low maintenance with a low level fence.
The rear of the property is accessed via gate to back of garden, there is a secured timber lean to at the rear of the house and gate opening onto patio area and pathway to the rear, the remainder is laid to lawn with established trees and shrubs.
The Garage is located in block with parking in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44465973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.