1 bedroom flat for saleHotwell Road, Hotwells, Bristol
Sold STC £215,000
- Hall Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- No Chain
- 38 sq mtrs
A hall floor one bedroom flat located on the edge of the river in Hotwells built c. 7 years ago in a Georgian style.
Located on the edge of the river is this property built c.7 years ago which has been designed in a Georgian style to maintain the facade of the terrace. The apartment we are offering for sale is situated on the ground floor and comprises well appointed kitchen and bathroom, bedroom and reception room. There are features in keeping with the period style of the building yet all the modern and contemporary fittings you would expect with a modern build.
Communal entrance with private door opening into
Doors to all rooms. Entryphone handset. Radiator.
Sitting Room 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Sash windows to front elevation. Picture rail. Radiator. Television point.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.57m x 1.75m )
Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Single bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap over. Brushed stainless steel electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Radiator. Tiled splashback. Wall mounted boiler supplying hot water and central heating. Space and services for domestic appliances.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 13' 3" max ( 3.51m max x 4.04m max )
Sash window to rear elevation. Picture rail. Radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback. Extractor fan.
To the rear there is a communal courtyard.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44465991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.