2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBatesquire, Sothall, Sheffield
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE 135,000-140,000***
- Two bedroom
- Generously sized garden
- Spacious living accommodation
- Impressive fitted kitchen
***GUIDE PRICE 135,000-140,000*** Stunning property, beautifully presented enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, generous rear garden and driveway.
***GUIDE PRICE 135,000-140,000*** Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate this superb two bedroom semi-detached family home with generous size rear garden and driveway. This stunning property offers tastefully presented and spacious living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen with dining area, lounge, porch, two bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With laminate style flooring and useful storage cupboard
Lounge 14' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.55m max x 3.61m max )
Front facing double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, laminate style flooring and staircase to first floor landing.
Kitchen/dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
An impressive fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, incorporating work surfaces, inset sink with mixer tap, splash back tiling, gas hob with extractor above, electric double over, space for further appliances, gas central heating radiator, slate effect flooring, double glazed window and French doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With useful storage cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 9' 9" into door recess x 11' 10" ( 2.97m into door recess x 3.61m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max into recess x 8' 10" max ( 3.61m max into recess x 2.69m max )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom suite comprises bath with shower over and screen. Vanity sink unit, W/c, complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window
Rear garden enjoys a paved patio area leading to a decorative large pebble display, incorporating AstroTurf and second paved patio area.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44466000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.