2 bedroom terraced house for saleCollege Mews, Derby
Sold STC £107,000
- Town House
- Close To City
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Ideal FTB/Investment
A well-presented two double bedroom town house in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to Derby City. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, lounge, conservatory two bedrooms and bathroom.
A well-presented two double bedroom town house in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to Derby City. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, lounge, conservatory two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found a low maintenance garden and off road parking. Viewing advised.
Accessed via double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.52m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, Belfast style sink with mixer tap over, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, understairs storage, double glazed window to the front and door to:
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
Having fireplace housing living flame effect gas fire, gas central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors giving access to:
Conservatory 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Being double glazed construction. Having patio doors giving access to the garden and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
Having gas central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" to wardrobe x 10' 7" ( 3.15m to wardrobe x 3.23m )
Having gas central heating radiator, airing cupboard, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Gas central heating radiator and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property a driveway provides off road parking. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance gravelled garden area with a timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.