2 bedroom flat for saleJevington Gardens, Eastbourne
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Two Bedroom Victorian Conversion
- Second Floor Split Level
- Chain Free & Share of Freehold
- Period Features Throughout
- Sought After Meads Location
- Close to the Seafront & Town Centre
- New Lease
- GUIDE PRICE £200-240,000
GUIDE PRICE £200-240,000
Spacious two bedroom split level second floor flat in an attractive period conversion. Having recently been refurbished throughout this property also benefits from being sold with share of freehold & is chain free. Ideally situated close to the seafront & town centre.
GUIDE PRICE £200-240,000
Meads. A beautifully presented second floor split level apartment located in one of the most highly sought after residential areas in Eastbourne within close proximity to local amenities and recreational facilities with regular bus services to and from the town and mainline railway service. This property has been greatly improved by the current owner with accommodation comprising modern fitted kitchen with new integral appliances, modern fitted bathroom and two double bedrooms. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Furthermore the property is to be sold chain free and an internal viewing is considered essential by the sellers sole agents to avoid disappointment.
Front door into communal entrance with stairs rising to the second floor.
Private front door into entrance hall with downlighting and storage cupboard.
Living Room 13' 5" max x 15' 4" max ( 4.09m max x 4.67m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points and oak flooring.
Half flight of stairs leading down to:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 16' 3" ( 3.15m x 4.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with solid oak work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integral washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, oak flooring and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
With newly fitted appliances.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 13' ( 3.30m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, picture rails and downlighting.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.53m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rails and downlighting.
Comprising of Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44467248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.