3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuarry House Gardens, East Rainton, Tyne and Wear, DH5
- Outstanding extended 3 bed semi
- Beautifully presented from top to bottom
- Impressive kitchen/bathroom combi, UPVC dg
- Pleasant position - Highly Recommended
If there is a finer property available in the area in this price range then we are yet to see it! This absolutely outstanding three bedroom semi-detached house has been meticulously maintained and is beautifully presented throughout. Extensions to the front and rear have provided an enlarged lounge and a generous kitchen as well as a rear lobby and cloaks/WC. The kitchen is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and floor units with glossy white doors. It provides well-proportioned accommodation - ideal for the growing family - with combi gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, stylish bathroom, and neutral decor throughout. It occupies a fine position on the edge of the village, overlooking a traffic free area to the front. It has easy maintenance patio gardens front and rear and has the benefit of a garage over the rear lane. Inspection is unreservedly recommended and cannot fail to impress.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44468361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLS160339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Houghton Le Spring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.