3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlantyre Road, Normanby, Middlesbrough, TS6
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON THIS POPULAR PRIVATE ESTATE
- 18 FT LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- HIGH GLOSS FITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR & FAMILY BATHROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN HENCE VACANT UPON POSSESSION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
Stunning family home situated on a very popular private estate.
Open kitchen / dining room fitted with a up to the minute high gloss white fitted kitchen.
No forward chain hence vacant upon possession.
upvc double glazing and gas central heating to radiators
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST100144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.