2 bedroom lodge for saleDerwen Mill Holiday Park Guilsfield SY21 9PH
- Raised very private large balcony decking area
- Views over the rolling countryside
- Private car parking, room for two cars
- Freeview, Sky and Wi-Fi on site
- Two fishing lakes
- Gas coal effect fire
- Close to local shops and post office
- Fully furnished Lounge and dining area
Two double bedroom luxury holiday lodge with 12 months holiday occupancy (not residential), set in a beautiful location. Close to local shops and post office. There is a garden centre with farm shop and restaurant and two public houses both with restaurants. The furniture and curtains have been updated to the Dolben Lodge range. The two double bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes. The separate kitchen is fully fitted with washing machine, fridge, freezer and cooker with gas hob.There is a very private large balcony decking area outside with views over the rolling countryside. Plenty to do in the area with Welshpool approximately 3 miles away and the famous Llanfair light railway too.Please note: the map is not the exact position of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44472888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6335873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.