4 bedroom detached house for saleRoyle Farm Cottages, Caldwell Road, Drakelow, DE15
- Attractive Detached Home
- No Upward Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Garage with Office, Gym and Cloakroom
- Attractive Front & Rear Gardens
- 1 Acre Paddock & Countryside Views
- Electronic Gated Entrance & Parking
An ATTRACTIVE DETACHED HOME occupying a GENEROUS OVERALL PLOT IN EXCESS OF ONE ACRE and comprising well appointed accommodation enjoying OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS FROM ALL SIDES. The interiors briefly comprise two spacious reception rooms, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and three further bedrooms (two doubles) served by a modern shower room. Set beyond electronic gated entrance and offering ample parking to a block paved driveway, this detached property also benefits from the excellent addition of a one acre grass paddock adjacent to the entrance. The detached garage has been converted to provide a first floor office, cloakroom and gym/second office, ideal for those working from home. Oil fired central heating and full double glazing throughout.
Drakelow is a rural hamlet just outside of Burton on Trent. There is a small fishing pond within walking distance of the property and nearby Rosliston is home to a Co Operative general store, village pubs and the village hall, with further facilities available in the town of Burton on Trent including shopping centres, a cinema, restaurants and other convenience amenities. The hamlet lies within the catchment for Rosliston Primary School which feeds into William Allitt comprehensive. The location offers excellent access to commuter routes including A38, A444 and A511. Burton on Trent 4 miles; the Cathedral City of Lichfield 12 miles; Derby 15 miles; Birmingham 28 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44475798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26521000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.