3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElm Low Road, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow in popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Modern 16' fitted kitchen
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Off road parking & rear garden
BUNGALOW OF BEAUTY! No work needed for this impressive, modern detached bungalow that includes 3 bedrooms, a lovely 16' kitchen, lounge and bathroom. Outside has off road parking to the front with a garden and a patio area to the rear. Call to arrange a viewing today!
BUNGALOW OF BEAUTY! Situated down a popular residential road close to schools and amenities is this impressive modern detached bungalow that is well presented throughout. The bungalow includes three bedrooms, a 16 ft impressive kitchen/diner, a lounge with patio doors and a modern bathroom including a bath, wc and wash basin. Outside benefits from having off road parking to the front & a garden with a lawn and patio area to the rear. Call today to arrange a viewing on this bungalow.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.71m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" max ( 3.68m x 3.15m max )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.93m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.63m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Take the first turning left into Elm Low Road and continue along where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44476095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.