3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarketstead Estate, Kirton, Boston
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE DINER & BREAKFAST KTICHEN
- DRIVEWAY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A particularly spacious 3 bedroom Semi Detached family home situated in a popular residential within the village of Kirton. The property in brief comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, front & rear gardens and off road parking.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN WELL SERVED VILLAGE WITH GARDENS AND OFF ROAD PARKING
With double glazed door to the front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Lounge Diner 19' maximum x 13' 5" maximum ( 5.79m maximum x 4.09m maximum )
With double glazed window to front, further double glazed patio doors accessing rear garden. radiator, door to Breakfast Kitchen, coving to ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 8" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 4.17m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
Having a fitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units, with double glazed window to rear aspect, further door to rear garden, stainless steel sink with drainer, work surfaces, tiling to walls and floor, stainless steel gas hob and double oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, coving to ceiling, built-in understairs cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" maximum x 10' ( 4.09m maximum x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" maximum x 8' 7" ( 4.09m maximum x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 9' 11" maximum into wardrobe ( 3.33m x 3.02m maximum into wardrobe )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, inset ceiling light, coving to ceiling, tiling to walls.
The front garden has a generous driveway providing off road parking, a further area of lawn and low fence to the front boundary.
The rear garden has gated side access with a patio/hardstanding extending from the side to the rear of the property, with a generous area of lawn and further shingled area with timber storage shed. The garden benefits from outside lighting, power and tap and is fully fence panel enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44476125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.