1 bedroom flat for saleWest Hill Road, Bournemouth
Withdrawn from Market £118,000
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- BEING STYLISHLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- MARBLE FLOORING
- SOLID OAK WOOD FLOORING
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFUL SHOWER ROOM SUITE
- BRAND NEW LONG LEASES
- GREAT LOCATION
- WALK AWAY FROM BOURNEMOUTH BEACH
*STUNNING LUXURY CONVERSION* NEARLY COMPLETED* 125 YEAR LEASE* MK Estates are delighted to offer for sale this top floor studio apartment, which lies within this stunning character converted property. Situated near the Westcliff and only being a short stroll away from Bournemouth's award winning beaches.This Victorian property has been fully refurbished to a very high standard, with marble flooring throughout the communal areas, with lift access to all floors.This spacious ground floor studio has been finished to a high specification, with solid oak wood flooring throughout, solid oak wood doors, modern kitchen and stylishly finished shower room. 18+ unique designs call for further information, 01202 611373!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44476803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5954591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.