5 bedroom detached house for saleHorsford
Sold STC £550,000
- A superb Detached Modern Family Home under construction situated on a Private Cul de Sac
- Five Double Bedrooms; Two Bathrooms; Study
- Three Receptions with Part Open Plan Nature divided by Double Fronted Fireplace with Wood Burner
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Large Entrance Hall; Galleried Landing
- High Quality Specification Found Throughout
- Double Garage; Formal Gardens
- The Accommodation extends to 2,607sq.ft
A superb detached modern residence in a private cul-de-sac situated in the centre of the sought after village of Horsford. Horsford has a range of schooling for the majority of age groups, recreational facilities and a range of small village stores. The village lies to the north of Norwich which offers access to Norwich Airport, with its national and international connections and also provides easy access into Norwich city centre itself. Norwich has a wide range of recreational facilities including theatres, cinemas and award winning restaurants as well as a vibrant night life.
Gas condensing boiler, underfloor heating downstairs, wall mounted radiators upstairs. Heated towel radiators in bathrooms.
Cat 5 Network capable of supporting gigabyte connections to all habitable rooms. Front and rear security cameras installed with basic configuration provided. Options for advanced home automation with door access controls, heating and lighting control and media integration.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44477748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6667279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.