3 bedroom detached house for saleUpland Drive, Colchester
Guide Price £300,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms & Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
*GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000* This three bedroom detached family home is located in the highly sought after area of St Johns, boasting two reception rooms, a cloakroom, utility room, garage & off-road parking. Due to the size and the location on offer, early viewing is highly advised.
*GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000*
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features a obscure double glazed panel to the front, wooden flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, built-in cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.63m )
The lounge features two double glazed windows to the front and a double glazed window to the side also with a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
The dining room features double glazed sliding doors leading into the garden, a double glazed window to the side and a built-in cupboard. Also with a radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
The kitchen features a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door leading in to the rear garden. One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over and adjoining roll top work surfaces. Inset four ring gas hob with extractor over and split level double oven. Matching eye and base level display units and cupboards. Space for all appliances, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and coving to ceiling. Through to:
The utility room has room for washing machine and freezer or tumble dryer.
The downstairs cloakroom has a two piece white suite comprising of low level w.c and a wall mounted wash hand basin. With a chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, coving to ceiling and a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling, door recess, access to the loft and built-in wardrobes. The loft has a light and ladder and is part boarded.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, door recess, coving to ceiling, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and coving to ceiling.
The family bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of low level w.c, enclosed panel bath with wall mounted shower unit, work surfaces with inset wash hand basin with cupboards below. Obscure double glazed window to the rear and tiled walls.
Front Garden & Detached Garage
The front garden provides off-road parking leading to the detached garage with a up and over door, power and light and door to the garden.
The rear garden has been landscaped and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, flower and shrub boarders, flower displays, outside tap and workshop to remain with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44477817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.