2 bedroom bungalow for saleWilthorpe Farm Road, Barnsley, S75
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large kitchen/ breakfast room
- Spacious living room
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Large detached garage/ workshop
- Driveway for parking up to 4 vehicles
- Conveniently located close to local amenities, schools, hospital and public transport links
- No chain
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 2 bedroom detached bungalow. Situated in this sought after location in Barnsley and being close to local amenities, schools, the hospital and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises of ample living space and well appointed rooms throughout.
The property comprises of entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and separate WC. There is additional storage in the hallway.
To the exterior of the property is a large detached garage/ workshop and a driveway with carport/canopy providing parking for up to four vehicles. To the front of the property is a large grassed area. To the rear of the property is a very well presented garden including a water feature/ pond and patio area.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44478240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a36-rq4y. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.