4 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsthorpe Road, West Hove
- A Choice Of Nine Stunning 3/4 Bedroom Homes
- All With An Allocated, Gated Parking Space
- Spacious Living Accommodation At 1,500 sqft / 140 sqm
- Master Bedroom Suite With Terrace, Dressing Room And En-Suite
- Landscaped Rear Garden And Top Floor Southerly Terrace
- Stylish Contemporary Alno Kitchen With Siemens Appliances
- Alpha Solar Smart Central Heating System
- 10 Year LABC New Build Warranty
**OVER 50% SOLD Off-PLAN**AVAILABLE FOR OFF-PLAN RESERVATION NOW**
A luxury new development of nine stunning contemporary 3/4 bedroom homes in West Hove. Beautifully appointed spacious living with landscaped rear gardens and gated allocated parking.
Help to Buy is available on certain plots within the development, further details upon request.
This striking new contemporary development has been created by Greenrock Homes to blend in with the local surroundings. The houses are to be finished to extremely high standards with particular attention to modern lifestyle, offering flexible living spaces with an open plan ground floor, ideal for entertaining. Each of the nine houses has a gated allocated car parking space, small front garden and landscaped rear garden.Kitchens Stylish contemporary Alno kitchens with Quartz Silestone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances including; fridge freezer, oven, induction hob with island extractor hood, dishwasher and Zanussi washer / drierMaster Bedroom SuitesGenerously proportioned, south facing with rooftop views and sliding door onto a southerly terrace. Walk-in dressing room with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite with his and hers sinks, freestanding bath and walk-in shower.Bathrooms & En-SuiteVilleroy & Boch White Contemporary Bathrooms & Sanitary ware with under floor heating.
Location Kingsthorpe Hove is located to the west of Hove. Positioned between Old Shoreham Road and Portland Road, this popular residential area offers easy access to a good array of independent boutiques and national retailers in Portland Road. The development is within easy reach of Portslade, Aldrington and Hove Railway Stations, local bus services towards Brighton City Centre and good road links to the A27/A23.Kingsthorpe Road is well located for many nearby schools including West Hove Infants, St. Christopher�s, St. Andrew�s C of E, Aldrington C of E, Goldstone Primary, Hove Park Sixth Form and Blatchington Mill Sixth Form.
Property ref: 121_1567_4214075
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44479401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4214075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.