3 bedroom character property for saleFroghall Road, Ipstones, Stoke-On-Trent
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Bedroom Cottage
- Many Original Features
- Spacious Accommodation
- Sought After Village Location
- Stunning Views
Situated in the pretty village of Ipstones is this spacious cottage which briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property also has an enclosed side garden with walled boundaries.
Situated in the popular, pretty village of Ipstones is this spacious THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE with many original features. Ipstones with its pubs and shops is nestled close to the boundary of the Peak National Park and is ideally placed for Alton Towers, Dovedale and Waterhouses. The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property also has an enclosed side garden with walled boundaries and viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to the front, quarry tiled floor, exposed beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 5" ( 4.45m x 4.39m )
Two sash windows to the front, open cast iron fireplace feature with tiled hearth and oak surround. Two central heating radiators, exposed beams and original bookcase.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Original sash window to the front, feature stone fireplace on a tiled hearth with open fire. Original fitted bookcase and cupboards, exposed beams.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit with further base units, all with complementary work surface above, A range of matching eye level units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC window to the side, quarry tiled floor and a feature multi fuel stove. Door to:
Walk In Pantry
With power and electric.
Door to the rear garden and store room off, uPVC window to the side and plumbing for W.C.
Window to the side and Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 14' 7" ( 4.45m x 4.45m )
Original Sash window to the front, exposed beams, fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.47m x 4.19m )
Original sash window to the front, exposed beams, cast iron fireplace feature, exposed beams and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.93m )
Metal frame window to the side, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with wood panelled side and mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler, central heating radiator and vinyl flooring. Part tiled walls.
The property has a side walled garden with mature shrub borders and trees, seating area and a gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44479410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.