3 bedroom detached house for saleFellands Gate, Old Leake, Boston
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & 2 CONSERVATORIES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZED PLOT WITH GARDENS SURROUNDING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £182,000 for Belvedere, Fellands Gate, Old Leake PE22 9QZ. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. Energy Rating: E
82,000DETACHED HOUSE IN VILLAGE LOCATION WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
With double glazed door, staircase rising to first floor,
Lounge 11' 7" maximum into Bay window x 11' 11" ( 3.53m maximum into Bay window x 3.63m )
With Bay window to front aspect, ceiling light point.
Sitting Room 13' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.33m )
With ceiling light point, archway leading through to Conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.78m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, French doors leading to garden.
With close coupled WC within, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, obscure glazed window.
Kitchen 11' maximum x 17' 10" maximum ( 3.35m maximum x 5.44m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset double stainless steel circular sinks with mixer tap, range of wall and base cupboards, built-in double cupboard housing a boiler (not tested) within.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 11' 10" ( 2.82m x 3.61m )
Open plan through to Kitchen. With double doors through to adjoining Single Garage.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from Entrance Hall.
Bedroom 11' x 12' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.81m )
With window, ceiling light point.
Spilt into 2 Sections as follows: -
Section 1 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
With ceiling light point.
Section 2 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
With window to front, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 9' 8" maximum x 8' 6" maximum ( 2.95m maximum x 2.59m maximum )
With window to front aspect and ceiling light point.
With WC, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
With a 2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin, bath, ceiling mounted lighting, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder within. French doors leading onto a section of flat roof.
With gated access leading to a sizeable plot with garden that surround the property to the majority.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44479416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.