3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePound Lane, Filby, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Cloakroom, utility, g/f bathroom
- Large drive, garage, outbuilding and gardens
- Sought after Broads village location
- Guide Price £200,000-£210,000
A 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, utility, ground floor bathroom, large driveway, garage, outbuilding and gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER BROADS VILLAGE. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Occupying a generous plot in a quiet location is this 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, utility, ground floor bathroom, large driveway, garage, outbuilding and gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER BROADS VILLAGE.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, wood flooring.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 11" max ( 5.13m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with open fire, wall lights, double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 5" max x 11' ( 3.18m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' min x 13' ( 3.05m min x 3.96m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, space for range, fully tiled, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, door to
Utility Room 11' x 3' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.19m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, carpet, central heating boiler, double glazed window to side.
Pantry 5' x 2' 11" ( 1.52m x 0.89m )
Double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
WC, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Panelled Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to side, laminate flooring.
Loft access, airing cupboard, wall lights, double glazed windows to front and rear, carpet.
Bedroom 1 16' 10" x 9' max ( 5.13m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 11' ( 2.72m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 6' x 11' ( 1.83m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling.
Driveway for six cars, shrubs and plants, propane point for cooker, outside light, side access to rear garden.
Garage 32' x 11' ( 9.75m x 3.35m )
Double wooden doors, light and power, wide access wooden door to garden.
Fully enclosed garden overlooking fields, lawn, patio area, borders with shrubs and plants, outside tap, outside lights.
Outbuilding 12' x 16' ( 3.66m x 4.88m )
Wooden construction with double doors, veranda, light and power (cable underground, separate fuse).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44479509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.