2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSerin Close, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £150,000
- Modern Semi Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms (formerly three bedrooms)
- REFITTED KITCHEN and BATHROOM
- Lounge. Conservatory
- Driveway. Gardens
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential of this SPACIOUS MODERN semi detached home (formally a three bedroomed property) and in brief comprises: lounge, conservatory, REFITTED KITCHEN, two double bedrooms & REFITTED BATHROOM. Outside the driveway provides off road parking and gardens.
Situated in a sought after location is this WELL APPOINTED modern semi detached property offering SPACIOUS accommodation currently having two double bedrooms but originally was a three bedroomed house. The market town of Uttoxeter has good amenities that include sports and leisure facilities, excellent transport links together with good local schools. In brief the accommodation comprises: lounge, conservatory, REFITTED KITCHEN, two double bedrooms and REFITTED BATHROOM. Outside the driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and gardens to the front and rear. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
Having central heating radiator; laminate flooring; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Refitted Kitchen: 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for a washing machine; further appliance space; point for cooker; a range of eye level units; cooker hood; double glazed window to the front elevation; complementary wall tiling; laminate flooring.
Lounge: 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
Having wall mounted electric heater; two central heating radiators; French doors leading to:
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall having tiled flooring; central heating radiator; double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; built in mirror door wardrobes; central heating radiator; cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Two: 12' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.26m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; two central heating radiators.
Having Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail; full complementary tiling.
The front garden is laid to lawn with side access leading to the rear garden which has patio area, laid predominantly to lawn with borders and having timber fenced boundaries. There is also a brick outbuilding with power.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into the High Street, right again into Carter Street, which in turn becomes Hockley Road. Go over the railway crossing to the roundabout, taking the second exit onto Kingfisher Way, second left into Avocet Close and first right into Serin Close where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44479524.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.