3 bedroom detached house for saleSaltpans Close, King's Lynn
Sold STC £190,000
- 3 bedroom detached chalet.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Utility, understairs cupboard & airing cupboard upstairs
- Air source heating, double glazing, open plan kitchen diner
- Fenced rear garden & parking for 2-3 vehicles
A brand new detached 3 bedroom chalet which will benefit from a generous open plan kitchen/diner, living room, downstairs shower room, separate utility, air source heating, UPVC double glazing & parking for 2-3 vehicles. Cream shaker kitchen. Oak internal doors.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a brand new detached chalet due for completion by the end of 2016. The property will benefit from a generous open plan kitchen/diner, generous living room, downstairs shower room, separate utility on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property has front and rear gardens and parking for 2 vehicles. Cream shaker kitchen.
Entrance porch and side door to:
With feature wooden stair case, window to side, stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath. Door to:
Kitchen Diner 17' 11" max into units x 11' 7" ( 5.46m max into units x 3.53m )
Open plan kitchen/diner with a UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with a range of units at base and wall level with worktop surface over, fitted oven and hob, single drainer sink with mixer tap over. Space for fridge freezer & space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Double patio doors over looking rear garden. Dining area with UPVC double glazed window to side.
Living Room 17' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. BT, TV and satellite points.
Utility 9' 2" max x 6' 2" max ( 2.79m max x 1.88m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, single drainer sink with mixer tap over, worktop surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier.
Downstairs Shower Room
White suite comprising of low flush WC, hand wash basin, corner shower cubicle, UPVC double glazed window to side. Extractor.
With airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Door to:
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 9' 6" Subject to sloping ceiling ( 4.80m x 2.90m Subject to sloping ceiling )
Velux style window to side and UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 9' 6" Subject to sloping ceiling ( 4.80m x 2.90m Subject to sloping ceiling )
Two Velux style windows, radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
Velux style window, radiator. TV point.
Velux style window. White suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor.
The property is approached via Saltpans Close which is a private road. There is a gravelled driveway which provides parking for two vehicles to the side and the rear garden will be enclosed by timber panel fencing.
From Railway Road, follow into John Kennedy Road. At the traffic lights turn right onto Loke Road, then take the first left hand turning onto Sir Lewis Street. Continue to the end of the road, finding Saltpans Close at the bottom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.