3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharles Lovell Way, Scunthorpe
- Semi detached house
- Lounge through diner and kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Well manicured rear garden
- EPC Rating: E
DDM Residential have delight in offering to the open market a beautifully presented throughout traditionally constructed three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular area of Scunthorpe. Internal inspection is a must and can reveal entrance onto a hallway with stairs to the first floor, generous cupboard space and access onto the kitchen and lounge through dining area. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece suite. The property has uPVC double glazing throughout as well as gas fired central heating, generous block paved off-street parking and a well-manicured lawned garden onto the rear with raised patio areas. Viewings are a must although strictly via the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44480307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7093796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.