1 bedroom flat for saleDORKING
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Newly converted
- Attractive kitchen with quartz worksurfaces
- Full range of appliances
- Contemporary white bathroom suites
- Audio entry system
- Electric panel heaters throughout
- Town centre location
- New 125 year lease
Flat 3 Linden Court is a newly converted one bedroom apartment. The front door opens to a generous entrance hall with a large recessed area, ideal for extra storage. The property enjoys a spacious open plan living room/kitchen. The kitchen area is fully fitted with a Bosch single electric oven, Bosch ceramic hob, Hoover fridge/freezer, Hoover washer/dryer, CDA dishwasher and is finished with complementary quartz work surfaces and ceramic wall tiling between the base and wall units. The bathroom is finished with a white suite, contrasting ceramic wall tiling and ceramic tile effect flooring. The remainder of the property is carpeted throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44480388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5726620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.