2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGloucester Road, Fletton, Peterborough
Sold STC £170,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen
- Refitted bathroom
- Utility room
- Landscaped garden
- Close to City Centre and rail links
* 22' Living room
* Refitted kitchen
* Refitted bathroom
* Landscaped garden
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.56m x 3.71m (11'8" x 12'2"). Replacement PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.00m x 2.67m (9'10" x 8'9"). Replacement PVCu double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with linen shelving, built in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Refitted three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with independent electric shower attachment over and matching telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, replacement PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
6.76m x 3.15m (22'2" x 10'4"). Replacement PVCu double glazed window to front, two replacement PVCu double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed door to garden, open plan to:
2.64m x 3.86m (8'8" x 12'8"). Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl polycarbonate sink with single drainer and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in gas halogen hob with extractor hood over, replacement PVCu double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu glazed entrance door to garden.
Plumbing for automatic washing machine, tumble drier, replacement PVCu double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled flooring, door to garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fence to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, well stocked ornamental flower and shrub borders, patio with timber decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44480661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ200861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.