3 bedroom flat for sale35 Rae Street, Dumfries, Dumfriesshire, DG1 1HY
Guide Price £92,000
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Shared Garden
MAIN DOOR FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR FLAT OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE AND HALLWAY
Double glazed panelled storm door to internal stair with the stair and hallway carpets included in sale. The hallway has a double central heating radiator. Large walk-in storage cupboard with 1 x 13 amp power point.
13' 7" X 13' 3"
Well proportioned room with natural wood mantel with tiled hearth and surround housing an enclosed coal effect gas fire. Arched alcove to the side. Double glazed windows to the front. Double central heating radiator. 6 x 13 amp power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Fitted carpet.
12' 3" X 11'
Spacious kitchen with good range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Single drainer sink unit. Gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Fitted oven. Integral dishwasher. Washing machine included in sale. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. 5 x 13 amp power points. Vinyl flooring. Eyeball ceiling lights.
12' 8" X 10' 1"
Double glazed window to the rear. Double central heating radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
7' 1" X 5' 10"
Kidney shaped bath with mains shower unit above and screen, wash hand basin and WC. Double central heating radiator. Two double glazed frosted glass windows. Vinyl floor covering.
The carpet for the stair to the upper floor is included in sale as is the upper landing carpet. 2 x 13 amp power points. Walk-in storage cupboard with its own light.
12' 8" X 12'
Measurements do not include the dormer window to the front. Slightly combed ceiling on one side. Double central heating radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
17' 7" X 7' 3"
Large double glazed velux window with views to the rear. Double central heating radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Coombed ceiling to one side. Fitted carpet. Large walk-in closet with its own light and fitted carpet.
There is a shared pedestrian access leading to the rear where there is a common garden area laid out principally in grass.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG1 1HY
Council Tax Band B
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44481090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35RaeStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.