3 bedroom terraced house for saleOuse Chase, Witham
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Good access to A12 and Station
- Communal Parking
- Walking Distance to Local Schools
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
**GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000** A well presented three bedroom extended terraced house situated in the up and coming town of Witham with good access to the A12 and mainline station, also within walking distance to local amenities, schools and doctors surgery.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, play area, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout, rear garden and communal parking.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, under stair storage, electric radiator, doors leading to;
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, electric radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" x 8' 4" ( 5.28m x 2.54m )
Range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated extractor hood, part tiled walls, open to;
Reception Room / Play Room 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Double glazed French doors and window to rear, electric radiator.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, storage cupboard, electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 4" max ( 2.62m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, electric radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap and shower attachment over.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC.
Laid to stone, access to front entrance.
Mainly laid to lawn, gated rear access.
The vendor has advised that they have had solar panels fitted.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44481174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.