3 bedroom terraced house for saleFane Way, Gillingham, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom terraced house
- 2 bathrooms
- Great sized immaculate kitchen
- Garage en-bloc
- Perfect first time house
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating D (62)
As soon as you step in through the front door of this immaculate family home you will instantly get that homely feeling you have been searching for.This property has been extended to offer a large lounge area and is just perfect for relaxing after a longs day work. The dining area and additional sitting room also comes in handy, if you are looking to entertain family and friends in the evenings or at the weekends.There is plenty of space for the family to grow in this property as there are three good sized bedrooms upstairs, as well as the bathroom and downstairs shower room, which are ideal if everyone is trying to get out of the house on time in the mornings. The immaculate modern kitchen allows you to put your cooking skills to the test to impress the family at mealtimes. Of course it is not only what the property has to offer you, but also what the area has to offer. The motorway is close by to give you easy access to London, as are the bus stops, which offer great access to the other Medway towns. Deanwood school is also close, which is currently one of the top primary schools in Medway.We cannot imagine this property will be around for long, so do not delay and book your appointment to view so as not to miss out.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Downstairs Shower Room: 5'9 x 5'4 (1.75m x 1.63m)
- Kitchen: 16'9 x 16'2 (5.11m x 4.93m)
- Lounge Area: 20'4 x 16'9 (6.20m x 5.11m)
- Dining Area: 10'1 x 9'8 (3.08m x 2.95m)
- Sitting Area: 9'10 x 8'4 (3.00m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 9'6 (3.91m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 7'8 (3.00m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 7'1 (2.92m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'9 (2.01m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44481426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.