Studio flat for saleLondon City Island, Docklands, E14
- Studio apartment
- Private west facing balcony
- 24 hour concierge
- Private Arts Club
- Completion from 2019
- Outside heated swimming pool
- Private gymnasium
- Controlled comfort cooling and radiator system
- Home to the English National Ballet
- 5% initial deposit
This 23rd floor suite is light and spacious throughout and benefits from a private east facing balcony.
Boasting high specification fixtures and fittings this suite comprises a beautiful fully integrated kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobe and bathroom.
London City Island is an exclusive island comprising contemporary residential apartments, extensive services and facilities and beautifully landscaped waterways and parkland. The range of apartments available varies from one bedroom suites to expansive penthouses.
City Island Bridge is located just minutes from Canning Town Station, providing fast access with the Jubilee Line and DLR to Canary Wharf, The City, The West End and beyond.
Completion from 2019.
Please note images are computer generated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44483052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR161566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.