3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandmere Road, Birmingham
- Off road parking
- Good size rear garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom downstairs
- Quiet location
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
This mid-terraced house certainly isnt short of space with generous lounge, kitchen/diner, good sized rear garden, three spacious bedrooms, off road parking. Call to view this certainly isnt one to be missed!
This well presented three bedroom semi detached property comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom, three bedrooms, rear garden, off road parking. The property also comes with no upward chain. Call to view!
Driveway providing off road parking.
Stairs to first floor and doors off to:
Lounge 17' 3" into bay x 12' 2" into recess ( 5.26m into bay x 3.71m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, gas fire, TV aerial and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and door into lobby.
Storage space and door into shower room.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and partial tiling.
Storage cupboard, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 17' 1" max into wardrobe x 10' 8" max ( 5.21m max into wardrobe x 3.25m max )
L-shaped room, two double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, TV aerial and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" into wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 3.94m into wardrobe x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn and wooden fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44483151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.