5 bedroom house for saleGilstead Road, Sands End, SW6
- Spacious four bedroom Victorian mid-terraced house
- Two good size reception rooms
- Large eat-in fitted kitchen with garden access
- Four generous double bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Private patio garden
- Situated on a quiet residential road close to New Kings Road
- Within easy reach of Imperial Wharf Station
Situated on a desirable quiet street within Sands End, this charming four bedroom mid-terrace Victorian terrace boast spacious interiors with a large kitchen, well proportioned bedrooms and a private patio garden.
Gilstead Road is a quiet residential street within easy reach of the amenities of Wandsworth Bridge Road and the green spaces of South Park. The closest underground station is Parsons Green with many bus routes also serving the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.