3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodbine Cottage, Earl Sterndale, BUXTON
- Three Storey Stone Built Cottage
- Bespoke Kitchen, Generous Lounge, Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Stone Outbuilding, Beautiful Gardens
- Peak District National Park Village Location
Boasting stunning gardens to the front and rear this stone built three storey cottage located in the highly sought after village of Earl Sterndale is presented to an extrememly high standard. The current owner has extended the property so it offers generous living accomodation throughout.
Dating back to 1859 this stone built three storey cottage has been much improved and extended by the current owner to offer a generous property with superb front and rear gardens. The property is beautifully presented throughtout and the living accommodaton features; entrance porch, Lounge with wood burning stove, bespoke kitchen with vaulted ceiling, utility room, ground floor shower room also with vaulted ceiling. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms. There is a further bedroom and the bathroom on the second floor. Outside the property is approached via a path which has well stocked cottage garden with borders to either side full of a wide range of mature planting. The garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn and is fairly private and is enclosed by mature hedge and a dry stone wall, there is a stone built barbecue and access to the front of the property via a shared pathway. There is a superb stone outbuilding which provides plenty or useful storage or could be converted to a useful room subject to planning. The village of Earl Sterndale is nestled within the Peak District National Park and has a village green, church, The Quiet Woman country pub and is a popular destination for walkers and cyclists due to it's landscape and views. There are plenty of facilities in nearby Buxton and amenties in the villages of Hartington and Longnor which are both close by.
Panelled glazed entrance door to front, windows to side, quarry tiled floor and door leading to;
Lounge 27' 5" x 12' 3" ( 8.36m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front and side, feature stone fire surround with wooden mantle, exposed beams to ceiling, handmade solid wood stair case leading to all floors, walk in cupboard with shelving and a further under stair cupboard, antique french La Forestier ceramic wood burning stove on flagstone hearth with wooden mantle, feature arched window to side and arch leading to;
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.38m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a bespoke range of solid wood matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for a range cooker, useful appliance space, complimentary tiling to walls, tiled floor, feature Peak District Millstone, two velux windows to side, two double glazed windows to rear and side and stable door leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 4' 11" ( 2.36m x 1.50m )
Fitted with base units, rolled edge working surface, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, boiler, tiled floor and double glazed window to side.
Fitted with fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, dado rail and chrome wall mounted heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to the second floor and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Minstrel gallery and doors leading to;
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, feature exposed beams to ceiling and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, useful storage units, part tongue and groove panelling to walls, feature exposed beams to ceiling, radiator and two double glazed windows to rear.
Outbuilding 19' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.94m x 2.54m )
Fantastic detached stone outbuilding with feature arched windows and stable door which offers useful storage or could be converted to a useful room subject to planning consent.
Outside the property is approached via a path which has well stocked cottage garden with borders to either side full of a wide range of mature planting. The garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn and is fairly private and is enclosed by mature hedge and a dry stone wall, there is a stone built barbecue and access to the front of the property via a shared pathway. There is a superb stone outbuilding which provides plenty or useful storage or could be converted to a useful room subject to planning
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44484234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.