1 bedroom cottage for saleWallash, Mayfield, Ashbourne
Sold STC £129,950
- Charming Traditional Mid Terrace Cottage
- Lounge, Kitchen with Feature Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Bedroom, Bathroom
- Stunning Rear Garden, Patio Seating Area
- Countryside Views to Rear
Located within the sought after village of Mayfield this charming traditional cottage boasts an immaculate decor which is presented to the very highest standard. The property boasts a stunning bespoke kitchen with feature vaulted ceiling and a generous enclosed garden with countryside views.
This charming traditional mid terrace cottage would make a fabulous home for a couple and boasts a beautifully presented interior which retains many original features. In brief the living accommodation comprises; lounge with beams to the ceiling, dining kitchen with feature vaulted ceiling and useful storage cupboard. To the first floor there is the double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bathroom. Outside there is a lovely rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has block paved patio seating area, shingle area, raised koi pond, timber shed and fabulous views of open countryside. The village of Mayfield is well placed for easy access to the wide range of shops and facilities on offer close by in Ashbourne and in the market town of Leek. Bus routes are within walking distance and major road networks including the A50 and A38 are easy to reach.
Lounge 14' 4" min extending to 15' 7" max x 12' 2" ( 4.37m min extending to 4.75m max x 3.71m )
UPVC entrance door to front, UPVC window to front, feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, feature beams to ceiling, laminate flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and door leading to;
Kitchen 17' 9" x 7' 3" min extending to 15' 8" max ( 5.41m x 2.21m min extending to 4.78m max )
Fitted with a bespoke range of limed oak wall and base units, solid wood working surfaces, integrated gas hob and integrated double electric oven, belfast sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for slimline dishwasher, integrated fridge, feature vaulted ceiling, tiling to walls, tiled floor, radiator, UPVC window to side and UPVC french doors leading to the rear garden.
Useful Storage Cupboard
Wall mounted combination boiler and door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Useful storage cupboard, dado rail, radiator and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.58m )
UPVC window to front, two built in wardrobes, useful storage cupboard, feature beams to ceiling, useful attic access, solid wood floor boards and two radiators.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, part tongue and groove walls, radiator and obscure UPVC window to rear.
Outside there is a lovely rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn having blocked paved patio seating area, single area, raised shrub border, raised Koi pond, timber shed, fabulous views of open countryside and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44484240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.