3 bedroom detached house for saleOtley Bottom, Otley, Ipswich
Sold STC £300,000
- **SALE AGREED** Conversion to include:
- Three Bedrooms and En Suite
- Fitted Kitchen and Sitting Room
- Utility Room and Bathroom
- Garaging and Parking
- Extra Land Available
**SALE AGREED** A fantastic opportunity to acquire this former farm shop with planning consent to be converted to a detached 3 bedroom bungalow with 1 acre of land (sts). The property benefits from OFCH, double glazing and insulation and can be purchased with an additional two acres (sts).
About The Area
The village of Otley lies in the county of Suffolk, around 8 miles to the north of Ipswich (25 minutes to the train station) and a similar distance north west of Woodbridge. Major arterial routes of the A12 and A14 pass to the east and west respectively.
Otley is host to an award winning Village Shop and Post Office, a doctors' surgery, the White Hart public House, village hall, scout hut and playing field. As well as a bowls green and Primary School. Local bus services connect directly with Ipswich, Woodbridge and Framlingham and other villages along these routes. Otley further benefits from a mobile library, fresh fish and frozen food deliveries, milkman and a Fish and Chip van. The village further benefits from a mobile library, fresh fish and frozen food deliveries, a milkman and a Fish and Chip van. The town of Wickham Market lies 7 miles to the east and boasts supermarket and various other shops and stores as well as a train station.
The village is surrounded by open countryside of which the majority is devoted to agriculture however there is a well maintained and extensive footpath network.
The property currently forms part of the curtilage of Willowmead, Otley Bottom and is offered for sale as a conversion opportunity. We have a copy of the current planning consent and conditions and a list of further conditions that the vendors have set. The property is part brick and part timber framed with weather board cladding and concrete tiled roof.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front Entrance door which opens to the accommodation which measures 41'3'' x 22'9'' and a further area measuring 14'10'' x 12' x 7'' as well as a current kitchen area that measures 11' x 7'8''. The property is double glazed and benefits from oil fired central heating and bamboo floors throughout.
Outside the property offers an a generous off road parking area with access to a garage and an area of mixed land which measures approximately 1 acre (sts).
N.B. There is the option to acquire an additional two acres of land, which is available by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44484267.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.