3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleJazmine, Seaton, TORPOINT
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- In the Sea Side Village of Seaton
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
Jazmine is a large three bedroom detached bungalow set in the popular seaside village of Seaton. With off road parking, a large kitchen/dining room, with patio doors out to the rear garden. Other benefits include master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, living room and additional storage room.
Jazmine is a large three bedroom detached bungalow set in the popular seaside village of Seaton with off road parking for multiple vehicles and a short distance from the wonderful sandy beach. The kitchen / dining room has patio doors out to the rear garden and is the true heart of this family home. The master bedroom has the added benefits of a large en suite bathroom and the separate living room has a lovely stove fire with slate hearth. This is a stunning home and perfect for those who love the sea.
The welcoming hallway gives you access to the living room, the three bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a radiator.
Living Room 15' 5" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 4.70m Max x 3.68m Max )
The living room has a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front garden, a stove fire with slated hearth and wooden fire surround, and a radiator. From here you have access to the kitchen / dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 6" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.68m Max )
This wonderful room is the heart of the home with hard wood flooring and comprising of a range of wall and base units with a belfast style sink. With space for a range cooker with cooker hood over, and integrated washing machine and dishwasher. The UPVc double glazed window over looks the rear garden. The dining area has ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs, and is open plan from the kitchen. It also benefits from hardwood flooring and patio doors out to the rear garden.
Boot Room 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
The boot room gives you UPVC double glazed door access to the side of the property and out to the rear garden. There is ample space for hanging rails for coats and boots. From here you have access to the storage room.
Storage Room 11' 3" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.43m Max x 2.97m Max )
This dual aspect room has two UPVC double glazed windows over looking the side and front elevation. Currently used as a storage and boiler room, however it has the potential for an additional reception room.
Master Bedroom 18' 3" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 5.56m Max x 3.25m Max )
The master bedroom is an excellent sized double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden, plus built in double wardrobes and a radiator.
En-Suite 12' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.26m )
The master en suite bathroom has a UPVC obscured double glazed window to the side elevation. In addition there is a bath with shower over, WC, pedestal hand wash basin and chrome heated towel rain.
Second Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.40m )
The second bedroom is also a double room with a UPVC double glazed window over looking the front of the property. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' 11" into door x 9' 6" ( 3.33m into door x 2.90m )
The third bedroom is a large single with additional storage cupboard and a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
The family shower room has a shower cubical with rainwater effect shower and a hand held shower head. As well as a low level WC and contemporary bowl hand wash basin.
The front garden has parking for several vehicles and is accessed via a five bar gate. With an extensive selection of mature shrubs and trees with lawned area, plus a block paved parking/path to the side entrance to both the house and the rear garden.
The rear garden has generous storage plus a log store with a path which leads to the main rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn and has a selection of mature shrubs and trees. Through a picket gate there is a second enclosed garden which has the vegetables plot and a green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44484273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.