2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnowle Road, Worsbrough, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- No chain
- Guide price £95,000 - £105,000
NO CHAIN AND CLOSE TO TOWN! ATTIC SPACE! No doubt this property will catch the eye of a range of different purchasers, don't miss out! Give us a call today!
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this two bedroomed, semi detached property with gas central heating, double glazing where stated, conservatory and garage. The property gives access to Barnsley town centre, local amenities and may appeal to a range of purchasers.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 13' 2" into bay window x 12' 4" into recess ( 4.01m into bay window x 3.76m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, a contemporary styled electric fire, a radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Dining Kitchen 15' 7" into recess x 10' 4" ( 4.75m into recess x 3.15m )
With downlights to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in high gloss black, an extractor hood and matching splash back, four ring electric hob, electric oven, built in microwave, tiled splash back, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, side facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Conservatory 8' x 10' ( 2.44m x 3.05m )
With double glazed windows, rear facing double glazed French style doors opening on to the patio, laminate flooring and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 5" to WD fronts, into recess x 11' 6" ( 4.09m to WD fronts, into recess x 3.51m )
With a radiator, fitted wardrobes to the recess and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 8' 11" ( 3.18m max x 2.72m )
With a radiator, access to the loft and there is a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, downlights to the ceiling, extractor fan and a rear facing double glazed window.
Carpeted and offering storage or further accommodation with the relevant permissions.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance enclosed garden with gated access and to the rear is a further low maintenance garden with a lawn, patio and there is access to a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.